Move your Feedburner Account to Google

Mostly this is happen to Publisher Adsense who have alot subscriber via Feedburner.com and want to move they account to google account, I have seen alot question about " how to move bla...bla...bla..., I can Move my bla...bla....bla... or maybe I have a problem to move My Feed to Google Feed what should I do and a lot more...

But in this time I wanna share how I move my Feedburner Account to Google Account and It's work for me :D

Follow this step by step:

Sign in with you google Adsense Account on Feedburner.google.com if it's work you can see you dashbord with feeds you already have it. and then you can begin move your feed to google account, but if not works.... Hmmmm this what you should do
open new tab on Firefox or new window if you use internet Explorer lower version and log on to Feedburner.com after log in you will get 3 option that mention which something like this:

option 1. sign in with your google account [adsense available or anable] -----> something like that
option 2. sign in with Feed account [adsense available]
option 3. make a new google account

the next step you do just choose between option 1 or 2 and you will get announcement that you're success move your feed's to google feed and from now you have to log on with this address http://feedburner.google.com if you wanna edit or add your feed.

that's all bro.. leave a comment if you success or failed move your feed's and dont forget give me support.
 
Copyright © 2011 Blogger with Love | Themes by Edit-me.