Add Google Translate to your Blog

Adding google translate to blogger

Google translate on blog



Translate on blog

Translation for blogger



pasang google translate di blogger/blogpsot

pasang script translate di website




For some people adding google Translate become very annoying,.... Why ? coz you have to open your template and edit it, this is not include when you make mistake that can happen when you paste a wrong code on a wrong place.







well, for me that suck, I just looking for better way how to adding google translate on my blogger on easy way, so I found it after using google.. :D



just follow this step and your done as simple as that.



let start shall we

1. Log on to your blogger/blogspot account {that must)

2. Go to > Design > edit Template

3. Add Page element > HTML/Javascript code > click it

4. copy the following code on the HTML/Javascript that you already opened

5. Your done..!!





and here the code that I mention : (just copy paste)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++







let me know if you have any problem or trouble,good luck
 
Copyright © 2011 Blogger with Love | Themes by Edit-me.