PTC-nomincashout [BEST ONE]



today I post a little bit out of my blog topic, this is the best one I think from a few PTC website that I've been following. This PTC [Paid To Click] will paid you for the first time you join/register on their website, usually for the first time you must surf the ads that they offer about 7-8 ads and clicked and then wait until countdown to zero [0] from 25 second, after all ads you've click you're earning become to $0,313 or similiar.checked you balance again and here's a magic i call [why......?????? coz other PTC website don't offer like this one]

here's screen shoot:



but, btw I haven't cash out mine, why..? because it's too little I not very satisfield so I wait until up to $2 dollar [I guest] but after a few days ago I see the website got hacked, the admin say they allready try to fix it but the data is unavailable and they keep trying until now, this is screenshoot announcement from admin



my wish.... this website get back online in soon coz I got alot of my refferal [you know what I mean :D ] so.. don't forget to join under me

see u on my refferal list ;)
 
Copyright © 2011 Blogger with Love | Themes by Edit-me.