Social Engineering Email

As all we know, a lot people around the world still dont know what the meaning of social engineering stand for, but today I gonna show you how you're account hack by somebody else via email...

most people if they receive email from web provider where they make email account, they always believe, without checking first the url where this email sending from and a few day ago I got one :) just like an original email sent from Yahoo.Inc....

here's the few word of it


"Dear Yahoo! Account user,

We will be officially closing Yahoo! Account from April 1, 2009. Due to congestion in the Yahoo system database and also termination of all unused Yahoo Account, both Premium and Free account service. Until then, we are offering you the opportunity to update your account information. You will need to take action before we close, after which any account both Premium and Free account remaining on Yahoo! Database will be permanently deleted and no longer accessible.

Update your Yahoo! Account, below in order to continue enyoing Yahoo services as normal "


here I gave you the screen shoot:



but in my opinion. it couldn't be yahoo admin sent you a message that told you to re-register, why....? because yahoo from long time ago is FREE. so I check to email more detail, who sent it just like an original one, that's awesome.... :) and walla......... here the pic I wanna share with you, I use Portable Thunderbird email Client at that time




just as you can see above the name with blablabla@accamail.com was the sender who sent email to me at nvsbl[_]mode. So, main point of this post is read carefully each email sent to your inbox from web provider that say you have to update your account or something similar like that coz I have read over the web that hacker can hack you email by just single click, yes single click, how.... when you receive their email on your inbox, you openit and give a click the url that hacker give... and done, YOU'VE BEEN HACKED..

leave comment if you have any question, I do the best to answer it..[if I could :) :D ]
 
Copyright © 2011 Blogger with Love | Themes by Edit-me.